Sunday 14 July 2013

The Sunday Post #2

                     
     
001. Firstly I wanted to mention I have now added GFC (hurrah!) to my blog so can now follow there and on Bloglovin'. 


002. This week I've mainly been focusing on the guest posts I am doing for some lovely bloggers. I haven't had much time to write posts which is why they have been sparse but this will will be back to normal! I don't believe in saying sorry for not posting as its your space to do whatever you like with so don't apologise! I'm really apprehensive to see the response my guest posts get as they will be the first I've ever done.  Make sure you follow me on Twitter @behindthedoor51 if you want to check them out! 


003. My best friend of all time who lives in America is back in England for a couple of weeks so I've been catching up with her and her friend from America. We have the type of friendship where it doesn't matter how long you haven't seen each other for whenever you do everything goes back to just the way it was. I haven't laughed so much in such a long time! 


004. Lastly I don't think I can go without mentioning the weather! I know you are probably sick of people saying how lovely it is but how lovely is it?! :) I've been trying to catch as much sun as possible to get a base tan before I go to to France in 3 weeks, 3 weeks today actually! I can't wait to just spend some quality time with my boyfriend relaxing on the beach and having fun! 


I have my first shift at my new job tomorrow so must get some sleep! Hope you've all had a great weekend! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment