Monday 21 October 2013

My Week In Pictures #1

      
                       
                       

                        1. Almost Halloween time, we now have two pumpkins ready to be carved.
2. A cupcake that looks like a tub of ice cream?! Chocolate, honeycomb and fudge heaven! 
3. Vanilla creme brûlée shower gel I found whilst in town.
4. A new and intriguing release 'dry oil mist.'
5. Beautiful view from a week my boyfriend and I did yesterday to get out of the city.
6. Duck at a Michelin star restaurant, yum!
7. In a dressing gown at the spa ready to jump in the pool.
8. A long overdue clean of my make up brushes.
9. Magical mushrooms we found on our walk.

Hope you've all had a lovely week :) I start my new job tomorrow which I'm so scared about, wish me luck! 


5 comments:

  1. good luck for tomorrow! vanilla creme brulee, ooooh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for tomorrow, hope it all goes well :). I've got 2 pumpkins to carve as well, will need to start one towards the end of the week. I love Creme Brûlée so I'd imagine that smells lovely :).

    wantingtobeadomesticgoddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I nominated you for the versatile blogger award! I love your blog so much!

    head2toevogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i absolutely love Aussie hair care products!

    Laura xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 2 pumpkin yet to be carved. A little overdue I know but I plan on having a Halloween birthday party (in March) so want to freeze the pumpkin so I can make pumpkin goodies. Yum.

    Helen
    teainthetub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete