Tuesday 3 December 2013

The Ankle Boots

        
        
        
       
        
        
       

Another Autumn, another ankle boot. That's the way it works isn't it?!


Every year I catch myself justifying the need for a pair of new ankle boots and spend hours searching for the perfect pair. Last year saw the purchase of the highly coveted Topshop 'Allegra' boots which are great for the evenings but a smidge too high (and uncomfortable!) for everyday wear. This year the requirement list had comfortable and durable on it - can you tell I'm getting older?!


In the end I went for these beautiful tan leather boots from Office. They're from the brand 'Uncanny' which id never heard of before and come in black, tan and a dark brown. In the past I'd have instantly grabbed the black pair but this year the tan seemed like a change I wanted to embrace. The boots are described on the Office website as 'A casual rugged brown leather ankle boot with subtle gold back zip fastening and leather pull detail' which sums them up pretty well really. Im a big fan of the gold zip and leather pull detail at the back that gives them a little extra zing.  I've found the fit seems pretty true to size incase any of you do want to take advantage of the 20% off offer Office are having at the moment - if only I'd have waited! 


The sales assistant had me by mentioning how adorable they'd look with a pretty Spring/Summer dress- as if I needed a push! 



    4 comments:

    1. These look gorgeous I love them! I'm so obsessed with boots all year round now! Xx


      www.jesscaedmunds.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love boots that have a zip up the back, I think they look so nice that way x

      fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    3. Aw these are really nice!and yeh u could totally wear these throughout the seasons:)x

      ReplyDelete
    4. Ahh these are so gorgeous.

      www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete