Tuesday 17 December 2013

Soap Daze 'Hand Balm'

         
         
         
         
         
         
         

Christmas fairs are my favourite at this time of year. For me they involve wrapping up warm, sipping hot chocolate and trying to resist taking home hundreds of yummy looking cakes! As well as buying the most delicious white chocolate chip brownie I have ever tasted, I came across an adorable stand selling homemade soaps and balms. I'm all up for supporting local businesses and anything that will help my skin is a welcome addition during the colder months. Face balms, hand balms they're cropping up all over the place at the moment and I'm a fan. I thought the best time for me to use this would be just before bed so went for the 'Lavender and Orange' scent in the hopes it'll also help me drift off. Lavender is such a calming scent and mixed with the orange works perfectly to help me unwind after a long day. You only need the smallest amount of balm which melts into your hands from the warmth of your skin and then melts into an oil. I really dislike anything that makes my hands greasy so am glad this doesn't leave any sort of oily residue. Overall I'm so impressed with how moisturised and soft it leaves my hands that I am becoming slightly obsessed with re applying it and wish I'd picked up a few more. Go and take a look at 'Soap Daze' facebook or twitter page even if its just to see how pretty all her packaging is! 


 
   








3 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely. I am obsessed with balms at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this before but it looks really good - I still haven't found my go-to hand cream and my hands get so dry in the Winter!
    xxElise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love the packaging for this so pretty! Sounds yummy too xxx




    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete