Sunday 15 December 2013

Yankee Candle Christmas Selection

       
       
       
       
       
       
       

This weekend my dad and step mum came to visit for an evening of yummy food and too much drink, bringing with them a lovely house warming gift for us. At this time of year candles are my favourite presents to receive, I can't think of much better than getting cosy in bed with a candle lit next to me whilst its cold outside. There's something about candles I find so relaxing and tranquil. 

If you haven't heard of Yankee Candles where have you been?! I've only ever tried the small sample candles from here so receiving this box was such a treat! The box contains three small jar candles that are 'Cherries on Snow', 'Christmas Cupcake' and 'Christmas Tree'. The theme I'm sure you've guessed being Christmas! Last year I picked up a sample of 'Christmas Cupcake' which smelt delicious but I'd never smelt the others. After burning all three I've gotta say my favourite is 'Cherries on Snow' I'm a big cherry lover and this smells just like you'd imagine without being too sweet. Cupcake is defiantly for all the sweet scented lovers, I've found I can't burn it for too long or it is too sickly for me. Christmas tree on the opposite end of the spectrum is far more fresh and subtle great for enchanting the smell of your real tree or if you dont have s real one pretending! I'm really impressed with how strong the scent given off from these candles are that within minutes my room was a Christmas smelling wonderland. I'm hoping these will last me until Christmas and then ill make sure I pick up some more in the New Year! 

 Can you recommend me any scents? 





3 comments:

  1. I picked up the Christmas Cupcake one and it smells delicious! I love Snow in Love too, but Baby Powder has too be my favourite haha :)
    xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherries on Snow is my favourite Christmas scent! Love it!
    Love your blog by the way!
    Sophs xx

    The Sopho Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are super cute!;)i can't burn scented candles though,i have a weird reaction to them!:(xx

    ReplyDelete