Sunday 1 December 2013

The Weekender #2

       
       
       
       
       
       

Posts these past few weeks on behindthedoorat51 have been few and far between, I know. Juggling a full time job, spending time with my boyfriend, Christmas preparations, family visits and blogging is hard work so bear with me I'm still trying to figure it out!  This weekend has been the first in a while where I've had time to myself. Lazy, sleep induced days with minimal plans are my favourite after a long week of work and was just what I needed.


Christmas spirit is now well underway after a trip into the city centre to visit the German market wandering the lanes and warming up with a honeycomb hot chocolate. Today marked the 1st of December which of course meant advent calendars and Christmas tree buying. We bundled in the car to a small, independent Christmas tree farm outside of the city where you can wander through hundreds and pick your own. Im already looking forward to eating too much and spending time with my family. 24 days and counting... 


Keep your eye out this week for a couple of naughty 'Black Friday' purchases! 

No comments:

Post a Comment