Monday 23 December 2013

Bare Minerals Blush in 'Joyous Jennifer'

         
         
         
         
         
          
          
I recently rediscovered this gorgeous Bare Minerals blush in 'Joyous Jennifer' whilst having a rummage through my make up draw and its quickly become a product I don't know how I lived without!


'Joyous Jennifer' is such a beautiful but hard to describe shade. I have heard it described many ways but to me its definitely a rose bronze shade that looks a lot more scary and deep toned in the pot. I know there are also mixed opinions on it reminding people of Nars 'Orgasm' but I can definitely see the similarity between the two. It has a subtle, warm, gold sheen throughout just like Orgasm but is so finely milled it'll never leave you looking like a disco ball. I can see this looking gorgeous and really accentuating a tan although ill have to wait to let you know about that one! For fair skinned girls I'd recommend using a light hand to start with and building up if necessary as it is very pigmented.  A little sweep goes such a long way I can never see this running out. Ive been applying it with a small 'Bare Minerals' brush I picked up at the same time which works perfectly as long as i buff it out after with a kabuki but I'm sure any fluffy blush brush will do. 


I typically prefer pressed products just because I am a VERY clumsy person. I'm just waiting for this to spill everywhere but I am trying my best to be careful as it just too pretty to end up on the floor! If it manages to stay in the pot I can see my spell wearing it for a very long time! I've really been enjoying using BareMineral products recently so you can expect a couple of other great products from their range coming up on here soon! Have you tried any of their products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment